Link your Facebook Ads to brands’ Whats App accounts
Facebook with its revolutionary approach to taking marketing to new heights of innovation is adding fresh concepts and features constantly. This social media platform is currently giving businesses a great way to establish closer relations with their customers and consumers without having to beat around the bush to locate appropriate clientele from various corners of the globe. Whether you have a local business or global business, this system is bound to benefit you as this is intended to connect you directly with your potential customers.
What’s In Store For You?
Whether you are a new business or an established entrepreneurship, you can easily add buttons on your Facebook ads to lead your customers directly to your WhatsApp profile.
A lot of people use WhatsApp to interact with small and medium-sized entrepreneurial ventures. It’s a reliable, faster, and convenient mode of communication that makes the entire experience more personalized.
How It Works?
You simply add a click to WhatsApp icon to your brand’s Facebook ads and this will facilitate the easy information flow to your potential customers who are yet to find out more about your products, services, schemes, and offers.
- The WhatsApp button will be available only to people who have the application installed on their smartphones.
- The regular news feed type advertisement will include a “Send Message” option with WhatsApp logo on it.
- People hit the button and your WhatsApp profile will feature with a pre-designed message that can be edited before the potential customers send it to you.
- The message will be delivered to you including the Facebook ad image so that you can identify which ad has generated this lead.
- In this system, your company can buy click to WhatsApp advertisements through boosting organic page post and selecting menu to add the respective connecting button.
- With this facility, you can easily access the target audiences through options of age, gender, interests, location, demographics, and behaviour.
- Boosting your business through this platform is much easier now and this also allows you to leverage the popularity of Facebook and WhatsApp to boost your business and acquire a greater bulk of customers who can be transformed from leads to profiteering assets.
Facebook and WhatsApp are speedily becoming potential sources of promoting businesses. This process paves your way to establishing a smooth relationship with your customers.
You can interact more with your customers and get personal orders from them. This also makes you more approachable to your consumers. Having a personalized relationship helps to get more references of potential customers from your existing customers.
This platform also lets you share your ideas with your new customers and learn about their ideas to improve your products and services to attract greater attention from potential buyers.
You might as well accommodate your customers in one group so that you can share the latest news and information about product launches and fresh offers to all customers at the same time.
No doubt, Facebook and WhatsApp have finally opened up a new vista of opportunities for a wider range of business enterprises and consumers across the globe.
What do you think about this new feature? Do you think this feature will give a boost to Facebook Ads? We would love to know your views on it in the comment section.
Join our Facebook Group to know more about digital marketing.
Feel free to connect with us for a free Digital Marketing Consultancy.